Sanuki Bussan Udon Noodle of UDON-PREFECTURE(UDON-KEN), Stir Fried Udon Noodles, Yaki Udon | Stir Fried Udon | Beyond meat - 10.6oz 2 pack
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Package Weight||600 Grams|
About this item
- This is dried noodle Sanuki udon that incorporates the nickname "Udon prefecture" of Kagawa prefecture, which is well known in Japan.
- Befitting the concept of "Udon in Udon prefecture", we used 100% of "Sanuki no Yume", a wheat produced exclusively in Kagawa prefecture, which was developed for Sanuki udon.
- Unique features of Sanuki Udon are that have the rich flavor of wheat, chewy, smooth, silky texture. Udon can be simply boiled like spaghetti noodles.
- Boil water in a large pot. (1L or more for 100g of noodles) Add udon noodles and stir lightly it with chopsticks to separate them. When the water comes back to a boil, turn down the heat to simmer and cook it for about 10 min. Drain the noodles in a colanders and rinse them with cool water. You can enjoy both of cold and hot Udon noodles.
- One serving (100g) is in a bundle. One package contains about 3 servings (300g). Boil time is about 10min.