Dinner Plate Handmade Round Plate Japanese Traditional Earthenware Bizen Pottery, (21.16Ounce/600g)
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Product Dimensions||9.45"L x 9.45"W x 0.98"Th|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||600 Grams|
|Item Firmness Description||Hard|
About this item
- Round dish: A plate for serving side dishes. The perfect size for serving pasta, salads, etc. The design is simple, with a deep red and gold color scheme. The elegant pattern goes well with any dish.
- Bizen-yaki (Bizen ware)：A type of Pottery, which is a specialty of Okayama, Japan, is fired without painting, to give the dignified earthen patterns of the clay. Since its fired at a high temperature of over 1,200 degrees Celsius for about 2 weeks, it is stronger compared to ceramic products.
- Long-lasting enjoyment：The more this product is used, the finer the unevenness of the surfaces are gradually removed, improving the mouth feel and texture. As the gloss gradually increases, you will surely be able to enjoy the changes for a long time.
- Handmade : Bizen Pottery is one-of-a-kind because the color and surface of the vessel changes depending on the firing temperature, so no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Size: W9.45x H0.98x D9.45inch