Japan keystone Milky Lotion for Dry Sensitive Skin, Made of Loofah Water Hechima(1.69FLoz/50ml)
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Unit Count||1.69 Ounce|
|Number of Items||1|
|Skin Type||Sensitive, Dry|
About this item
- Made in Japan: A premium face lotion made from Hokkaido, Japan. Hokkaido is characterized by one of Japan's largest land and rich nature. This produce tis made from loofah grown in spring water of that area.
- Loofah water: Loofah water has been called "beauty water" in Japan. It has been used as a lotion since ancient times. This product uses only the water that is first released when loofahs are harvested, so you can experience something closer to that.
- Natural botanicals: These products are made from natural ingredients found in nature and made with the highest attention to raw materials. Recommended for sensitive skin.
- How to use: After cleansing your face, apply 1-2 pumps of the product to the palm of your hand and press it into the skin to blend.
- Volume of content: 50ml/ 1.7Loz Bottle