Japanese Kokeshi Dolls, Waka Samurai (Young Samrai), Sosaku Usaburo Kokeshi Handmade (H5.71 x L2.28 x W2.28 inch)
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Color||Waka Samurai (Young Samrai)|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age (MONTHS)||168.00|
About this item
- In Japan, these wooden dolls are called "kokeshi. It is said in the old days, these were made to pray for the growth of children. It is a well known souvenir in Japan.
- Each piece are made by hand by japanese craftsmen. The warm wooden materials and the unique Japanese samurai motifs are very popular. This type of hairstyle is called "chonmage" and was worn by Japanese people in the past.
- The rounded shape and adorable expression are part of its charm. Because they are handmade, no two are exactly alike. Recommended not only for yourself, but becomes an ideal gift to others by making a set with the "Okappa San" version.
- Avoid direct sunlight and do not place where it can be exposed to moist.
- Size : W2.28 x H5.71 x D2.28inch(5.8 x 14.5 x 5.8cm) / 7.05Ounce(200g)