Japanese Matcha Tea Bowl Green Mountains Kutani Yaki (Ware) Pottery, Great Gift φ:4.7in H:2.9in (Capacity- 400cc)
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||Dessert,Salad,Soup|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
About this item
- Matcha Bowl: The method of baking this bowl is called the "Kutani-yaki". A bowl used for Japanese tea ceremony. Can be used not only for the tea, but also for a soup, salad, or even for a dessert of your choice.
- Kutani-yaki: A specialty of Ishikawa, Japan. The five impressive colors (red, green, yellow, purple, and navy) are centered and is truely vivid. It has a glossy texture and is easy to handle without the worry of stains. Among these bowls, the porcelain ones are light and durable, which makes them perfect for everyday use.
- Delicate patterns:The patterns are inspired by majestic mountains. The beautiful gradations give a attractive image. The simple, easy-to-use design makes it suitable for serving any type of food.
- Precaution: Dishwasher and Microwave CANNOT be used. Please gently hand wash and dry well for longer lastings.
- Size: φ4.7in x H2.9inch/ Contents: 13.52ounce