Japanese Traditional Dyeing (Kaga Yuzen) Cotton Handkerchief Wrapping Cloth Bandana Cover Bag Decorative Table Cloth Wisteria (Japanese Fuji) Pattern, Great Gift, (H 18.9 x L 18.9 inch) Pink
Sorry, currently out of stock
|Age Range (Description)||Kid|
|Item Weight||15 Grams|
About this item
- Handkerchief：A large handkerchief dyeied with a method called "Kaga Yuzen", a traditional craft of Kanazawa City of Ishikawa in Japan. The vivid and delicate pattern will add a gorgeous touch to your hand.
- Kaga Yuzen：A traditional dyeing method that has been around for about 500 years. The beautiful patterns are characterized by a color scheme based on five deep shades of red, yellow, green, indigo, and purple, known as "Kaga Gosai" (The five colors of Kaga).
- Wisteria pattern：Traditionally used as an elegant pattern in Japan. It is meant for a bountiful harvest and the prosperity of descendants. The gorgeous yet elegant design is easy to use in everyday life.
- Multipurpose：For wrapping lunch boxes or as a tablecloth. It is also recommended to be wrapped around the neck as a bandana or even a display in a room as an tapestry.
- Size：18.89inch x 18.89inch