Rice Bread Baking Mix, Fast Easy Baking for Bread Maker, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan-Friendly 10.5oz (300g)
- EASY TO MAKE : Just by putting the ingredients in the bread maker and pushing the buttons, you can have the perfect loaf of steaming hot bread anytime at home! This rice flour is the amount for one bread making with the bread maker. If you don't have a bread maker, you can knead bread dough in the mixing bowl and bake like normal bread making. It can be used not only for bread but also for making cupcakes and pizza.
- MAKE YOUR FAVORITE BREADS : You can change the sugar of the ingredients to brown sugar or change the butter to margarine or shortening. You can add fresh fruits and boiled vegetables in small pieces or sprinkle them to make into your own version. Enjoy with various kinds of bread and find your favorite one.
- Unlike wheat, which coagulates with protein (gluten), the main component of rice flour is a starch. Due to its high water absorption, it has a chewy and moist texture, and a crispy texture when baked.
- Rice flour is richer in nutrients than wheat flour. In addition to carbohydrates, it also contains proteins, fats and vitamins. The amino acid score, which is an indicator of protein nutritional value, is higher than that of wheat flour. Rice flour bread is a good food in terms of nutritional value.
- Rice flour bread has a higher water content than wheat flour bread, so it is said to be satiating. It also has the effect of giving you a feeling of fullness because you need to chew it many times with a chewy texture. If you are on a diet, you can cut back snacks and extra meals.