Uchiyama Seitosho Japanese Donabe Isuzugama Hanachirashi Flower for 1-2 People- 1 Liter, Made in Japan
- This earthenware pots have a ceramic coating that has a water-repellent effect, making them non-stick and clean to use. It also prevents juices from seeping in.
- It consists of three layers: a thermal clay layer, a glazed glass layer, and a water-repellent ceramic coating.
- It is easy to use and retains heat well, which is a characteristic of heat-resistant ceramics, and allows you to eat hot food while it is still warm.
- This is a Mishima earthenware pot with a gray chrysanthemum pattern. It stores heat and keeps food from getting cold. This pot is for 1-2 people. Gas stove and microwave are safe, not induction. Made in Japan.
- Diameter 20cm, height 12cm