WAPANKO Rice Breadcrumbs Panko | Gluten Free | Additive Free | 100% Japanese Rice | 7.1oz (200g )
- GLUTEN-FREE BREADCRUMBS MADE FROM RICE//The main ingredient in regular breadcrumbs is flour. However, the “WA-PANKO” ingredients are made only from Japanese-grown rice. This product is safe to consume since it does not contain any gluten (wheat flour), shortening (trans fatty acids), or any other food additives.
- USED LIKE WHEAT BREADCRUMBS IN FRIED FOOD AND DISHES THAT REQUIRE KNEADING// This product can be used almost exactly like the ordinary wheat breadcrumbs. It can be used for a wide variety of purposes, including fried dishes such as cutlets, croquettes, and deep fries, oven-baked dishes such as gratin dishes and rice casseroles, various herb-seasoned grilled dishes, and dishes that require kneading such as hamburger steaks, jiaozi dumplings, and meatballs.
- SOFT TEXTURE AND UNIQUE FLAVORS OF RICE AND SOY// Use “WA-PANKO” to give your fried food a fresh crispier texture. The product also boasts low oil absorption, which will help you reduce your calorie intake. Our “WA-PANKO Soy Mix” creates the same crispy texture as wheat breadcrumbs. The crispy texture is preserved even after the food cools down, which makes “WA-PANKO Soy Mix” takeout food at restaurants.
- LOW OIL ABSORPTION TO REDUCE CALORIE CONTENT IN YOUR FOOD// By using rice flour for frying, we can reduce oil absorption by approximately 40% compared to wheat flour. This is particularly important for people who are trying to keep their fat intake under control. Our product makes deep fries, tempura, and other types of fried food healthier to eat. This oil absorption rate is based on a comparison between regular wheat flour and rice flour.
- Fried dishes made healthier with “WA-PANKO.” Our product gives your food a fresh texture and a new flavor. Certified Halal in Japan in 2016. Gluten-free, food additive-free, shortening-free.