WAPANKO Soy Mix Japanese Rice Breadcrumbs Panko | Gluten Free | Additive Free | Fiber Rich | 7.1oz (200g )
- GLUTEN-FREE BREADCRUMBS MADE FROM RICE//The main ingredient in regular breadcrumbs is flour. However, the “WA-PANKO” ingredients are made only from Japanese-grown rice. This product is safe to consume since it does not contain any gluten (wheat flour), shortening (trans fatty acids), or any other food additives.
- USED LIKE WHEAT BREADCRUMBS IN FRIED FOOD AND DISHES THAT REQUIRE KNEADING// This product can be used almost exactly like the ordinary wheat breadcrumbs. It can be used for a wide variety of purposes, including fried dishes such as cutlets, croquettes, and deep fries, oven-baked dishes such as gratin dishes and rice casseroles, various herb-seasoned grilled dishes, and dishes that require kneading such as hamburger steaks, jiaozi dumplings, and meatballs.
- SOFT TEXTURE AND UNIQUE FLAVORS OF RICE AND SOY// Use “WA-PANKO” to give your fried food a fresh crispier texture. The product also boasts low oil absorption, which will help you reduce your calorie intake. Our “WA-PANKO Soy Mix” creates the same crispy texture as wheat breadcrumbs. The crispy texture is preserved even after the food cools down, which makes “WA-PANKO Soy Mix” takeout food at restaurants.
- PLENTY OF DIETARY FIBER AND 30% LESS SUGAR// Soy makes the dietary fiber content in our product 4.3 times higher compared to ordinary breadcrumbs, while also reducing the sugar content by 30%. It is therefore also suitable for people who are following a diet regimen. The soy flavor will give your food a subtle and mild aroma. Compared to dried breadcrumbs produced by our company.
- Fried dishes made healthier with “WA-PANKO.” Our product gives your food a fresh texture and a new flavor. Certified Halal in Japan in 2016. Gluten-free, food additive-free, shortening-free.